The coordination team is a working group of S4F HD with the task of coordinating the local network and takes care of internal and external communication with the federal level, other regional groups, own members and other groups. Derived tasks of the coordination team are the organization of the plenum and the minutes, as well as the writing of the newsletter (subscribe here).
Die KThe coordination group consists of voluntary members who wish to participate in the coordination. Currently S4F HD is coordinated by:
- Noemi Bender (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum)
- Felix Bosco (Max Planck Institut for Astronomy)
- Janica Bühler (Institut für Umweltphysik)
- Jöran Landschoff (Germanistisches Seminar)
- Sarah Lohr (Geografisches Institut Heidelberg, Zentralinstitut für Seelische Gesundheit Mannheim)
- Nelly Monzer (Klinik für Allgemeine Innere Medizin und Psychosomatik)
- Felix Munzlinger (Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik)
- Thomas Rink (Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics)
The original founders and former members of the coordination team, Simon Wengert and Celina Geiß, are unfortunately no longer active. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for the important work and great contribution you both have made!